Wednesday 18 May 2011

I Love Aprons

I first feel in love with aprons when my grandmother made me one for chistmas when i was young. My apron collection has been growing over the years, and now when i go to cook the most difficult question is not 'what am i going to cook', its 'which apron am i going to wear'. There are so many pretty designs out there at the moment so i thought i would share with you some of my favourites.

Tea-And-Crumpets Apron3-D Toile Full Apron

Trousseau ApronGray Gardens Apron
             

I love these designs from Anthropologie. The next time i am in the USA i will definatly be visiting their store. They have the most beautiful range of kitchen and homeware, check it out online at http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp

This is my newest edition to my collection which my boyfriend, Jonathon bought for my 22nd birthday last month.
Steamed jam pudding for dessert , my mum is cooking but i am still wearing my apron...

2 comments: