Monday 15 August 2011

Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake

While shopping in the supermarket last week this cheesecake caught my eye on the front page of this months Donna hay magazine. I am not a huge fan of cheesecake but this picture looked irresistible so i went ahead and brought all the ingredients there and then, along with the magazine and set off home to make it. This recipe had quite a few processes in it so i decided to make it over two days giving me plenty of time for the cheesecake to set. All my family loved cheesecake so needless to say it was a big hit. I love the hot caramel sauce and the fact that it looked just like the picture. This would make a great dinner party dessert as it is easy to prepare the day before and it looked really impressive. You can find the recipe in this months Donna Hay Magazine or here at her website http://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/salted-caramel-and-vanilla-baked-cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment